Company history And location
- Establishment of research department.
- Applied patent for manufacturing device and manufacturing method of sun-dried salt.
- Acquired ISO 22000 Certification.
- Participated in Hanoi International Food Expo.
- Acquired ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certification.
- Selected as an excellent product by Korea Fisheries Food Promotion Center in PyeongChang Winter Olympics.
- Entered the luxury floor of KORAIL SME Excellent Product Center.
- Exportation of sun-dried salt to Australia.
- Selected as an annual customer gift for KB Insurance.
- Selected as a customer gift by KEPCO headquarters.
- Selected as co-brand “Yeum” by the Korea Women Business Woman’s Association.
- Entered at Shilla Duty Free in Yongsan I-Park.
- Converted business entity as Salt Bio Co., Ltd.
- Entered at Lotte Department Store Premieriel in Jamsil.
- Obtained Venture Business Certification.
- Entered at eco-friendly direct food store of Woori Cooperative (Oasis).
- Selected as Hi-Mart customer gift.
- Registration and expansion of food factory.
- FDA registration, launching of sun-dried salt of 'camping day'
for camping barbecue.
- Launched the 'Salt Rainbow' gift set.
- The 'Camping Day' selected as HIT500 product by Small and Medium Business Corporation.
- Introducing of Son Bong-hoon and salt farm
in the national folk museum's records of living folklore of “Trails of Disappearing Everyday”.
- Release of 'Gangnam Beauty' gift set.
- Entered at Galleria Department Store in Apgujeong. Received suitability from Korea Food Research Institute (KARFI) quality test for wine sun-dried salt
- Launched red wine/ white wine/ whole pepper/ herbs,
and black garlic salts.
- Received suitability from Korea Food Research Institute (KARFI) quality test for wine sun-dried salt.
- Issuance of salt manufacturing permit.
- Received suitability of domestic salt quality inspection and standard by Mokpo National University.
- Son Bong-Hoon, pioneered the era of Sinan Sun-dried Salt.
- South Korea's first pioneering sun-dried salt and salt farm.
way to come
1-23, Deoksan-ri, Bigeum-myeon, Sinan-gun, Jeollanam-do,
Republic of Korea
061 - 271 - 5592
171-37, Geumpa-ro, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
061 - 271 - 5592